There are many ideas to decorate your apartment balcony wisely even if it is small and narrow. If you want to create a beautiful balcony garden, you should be careful about the arrangement of your plants or flowers. For small apartment balconies, there decorative and space-saving balcony garden ideas. Today, we want you to be inspired by small balcony garden ideas, especially for tiny apartment balconies.
Small Apartment Balcony Garden Tips
1) The first and the important point here is to apply the vertical furniture since you do not have enough space. You can use trellis stands, pallet stands, pot holders, or any kind of vertical space-saving tool.
2) You should prefer small pots so that you will be able to diversify the kinds of plants and leave more space for other accessories. It is also a good chance to choose your favorite plants.
3) You must be sure that you place your plants and flowers where they can have enough sunlight.
5) As another balcony garden idea, You can use thin and tall big-leaved plants that will not overflow to your sitting area on your balcony.
7) Lastly, if you have a cat, do not forget to put some cat-friendly herbs. Also, you should be careful about poisonous plants for cats and other pets.
Thanks to these functional balcony garden ideas, you can easily create and design your small lovely garden for your balcony. With these ideas, you will have more green sight and natural sun lights with pure air. We are sure you will enjoy these inspiring styles and you can not wait to do it yourself. Lastly, we hope you will get the best-fit ideas for you to create a fascinated balcony garden.