Recycled items are indispensable parts of DIY projects, such as recycled tire planters. It is about autumn and we think that we can share the last project about the planter with summer color. As you may understand from the title, we will write an article about recycling or rescuing something. Firstly, we will verbalize how you do it yourself. Secondly, there will be lots of recycled tire planter. There are many examples of turning interesting products into DIY planter projects, for example, Sewing Machine, Vintage Book, Birdcage, and Balcony Railing.
How Do You Do It Yourself?
- Safety first, please wear suitable clothes and goggles.
- You need to drill two or three holes for drainage.
- Wash and let it dry
- Once dry, paint it with exterior spray (especially summer color looks great!)
- Need landscape fabric and lay it on the inside of the tire (not fit it on holes)
- Put some soil on the landscape fabric
- Time to plant your ornamental plants and more soil to cover the plant’s root
- Use a hook to hang your tire
- Water it according to the needs of the plant
- That’s it!
Now, it is time to see what it will look like when doing this project.
Worth Seeing Examples of Recycled Tire Planter
We tried to inform you about rescuing a tire and turning it into a planter. However, we now give some gorgeous examples of recycled tire planters. In addition to that, we are sure that some of these will fit your balcony, garden, or terrace. There is an example of a painted with summer color one. In other words, one of your garden corners may be beautified by this lovely tire.
Literally, it could be the best idea about the vertical decoration with a used tire. Besides that, you do not need to paint it. So, if you have time to paint it, it will look like a painted tire below. In addition, the examples above might be hanged to a bough of the tree. Moreover, much more examples can be found until the end of this page.