Changing your home decoration with DIY succulent letter planter ideas provides you better living areas. To personalize your indoor or outdoor places, you need to follow some easy and charming DIY projects. One of the handiest DIY ideas is a succulent arrangement with letter planters.
Advantages of Succulent Planters
This DIY idea provides you two main advantages. One of which is it is easy to decorate your home with these planters. The second one is that it is a space-saving idea when you use vertical decoration. These letter planters made of recycled wood or foam board are great accessories for your indoor and outdoor places. The succulent letter planters will make your balcony or garden more elegant. You can buy empty frames in store or you can do it yourself by using foam board or wooden boards which are out of use. If you decide to use empty frames, the only thing you should do is planting and arranging the succulents.
Basic Materials for DIY Succulent Letter Arrangements
- Wooden or foam boards
- Masking tapes
- Chicken wire or bird netting
- Hot glue
- Spray paints (optional)
DIY Steps for Succulent Letter Planter
1) First, you should cut the board as a letter or any shape you want.
2) After, you stick the different parts and put the chicken wire into the frame so that sand will be kept into the planter.
3) Now, you can add some potting soils into the wires.
4)Later, you can arrange and plant your beautiful succulents.
5) It will be better to put some moss to cover the soil for a green look.
6) You should keep your amazing succulent letter planter in 3-6 hours of direct sunlight per day and give water properly so that they can look fresh and live.
With these amazing DIY succulent planter ideas, you can create different letters or any shapes that you want. In this sense, you should keep in mind that succulents do not like water so much, so watering once or twice a week will be good for your succulents. Apart from all these, you can create your own succulent arrangement ideas with the basic materials and easy steps mentioned above. After you finish your DIY succulent letter planter, you can