After writing the article about bbq grill ideas for balconies, it was also in my mind that a beautiful pot can be made with a bbq grill. Then, I wanted to do a search on this subject and share this beautiful idea with you. Actually, when I first saw this idea, it sounds like that it represents a turning point for the people who gave up eating meat. Of course, you can do it just because you like it, as well. So, I hope this article will give enough details about the bbq grill planters that will amaze your balcony and garden.
Perform this idea is quite simple as you can imagine. For a bbq grill planter, a bbq grill, some potting soil, and beautiful plants will be enough. In this sense, it is important to consider the drainage issue since it will depend on your bbq grill’s type and shape.
Steps for Bbq Planters
- The first step for the bbq grill planter is to clean up the bbq grill with plenty of water.
- As second, you should add some handful of stones and two or three wooden pieces at the bottom of the bbq grill for drainage.
- Thirdly, you can add your potting soils and beautiful plants.
- Apart from this way, you can also use your bbq grill as a planter stand.
- In this way, the only thing you should do is putting your pot plants into the bbq grill.
- Also, you should organize your plants in a suitable way so that they can be stable and safe.
- Furthermore, if you are not contented with the color of your bbq grill planter, you can paint it as you wish.
I hope, you can be inspired by these easy and simple planter ideas. Here you can find some beautiful examples for decorative bbq grill planters.