Ornament objects usually adorn our balcony or terrace. One of the most beautiful plant hangers is the macrame plant hangers. There are different planter ideas that can beautify where you use them. Today, we will try to explain how to do it yourself and give some examples of plain and colorful modern plant hangers. First of all, we want to mention where you can use your hanging planter. For example, balconies and terraces are suitable to be decorated with lovely hangers. In addition to that, you can use planters to pretty a corner of your sitting room up. Another example of the hanger is that using a macrame planter besides a frame on the wall. Now, it is time to say some about how to do it yourself.
DIY Macrame Plant Hangers
To begin with, we should have some rope, cotton cord, and knotting skill with rope to do square knot and loop knot for creating fantastic DIY macrame plant hangers. Stages are listed below:
- Accumulate all 8 pieces of rope, overlay in half, and circle through the ring.
- Using your 5-foot long piece of string, tie a circle tie right underneath the ring.
- Take four strands and tie a square tie, and do it 6 times again.
- Repeat this design with another gather of 4 ropes, and rehash for the remaining cords.
- Leave a 2 ½ inch crevice and tie a half square knot. Repeat until you’ve made a 5-inch spiral. Repeat this design for the remaining tie groups.
- Leave a 6-inch hole and make a hybrid square hitch utilizing the 2 right lines from your, to begin with, the bunch and the 2 cleared out strings from the adjoining group.
- Repeat for the remaining hitch groups.
- Leave the 6-inch crevice and make another hybrid square tie by rotating the lines from the last step.
- Leave a 3 ½ inch crevice and tie a circle knot.
- Trim off the overabundance rope to make a decoration wrap-up.
There are decorative examples of DIY macrame planter to be offered for you. As you see in the photos, you can use different plants such as Boston fern. Hope you will enjoy these lovely plant hanging ideas.